- Recent speaking engagements
- 05/01/2017 keynote speaker and panelist, Chief Analytics Officer Summit in Scottsdale, AZ
- 05/15/2017 guest lecturer, MS&E 235 Analytics in Action at Stanford University
- 06/18/2017 commencement speaker, Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering at Stanford University
- Upcoming events of interest
- Whether you are a data scientist, data engineer, data analyst, or statistician, we want to hear from you!
- Last updated: 08/17/2017
I am currently in charge of a team of Data and Analytics professionals at Facebook. I am also very fortunate to be in the organizing committee for the Third Global Women in Data Science Conference, to be held at Stanford University next March. Click here to see an interview I gave to Silicon Angle about WiDS last February.
Prior to that, I was in charge of the Search Experience at @WalmartLabs, where I joined, as the Head of Data Science for Retail Core Technology, after Adchemy was acquired in the Spring of 2014. I spent four and a half years at Adchemy developing data products for lead generation and paid search advertising.
I completed my Ph.D. at the Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering at Stanford University, under the supervision of Professor Ramesh Johari. During my years at Stanford, I worked on several topics including network formation games, stable matchings in social networks, and local search problems. Broadly speaking, my research interests lie at the intersection of algorithmic game theory, network theory, and economic equilibrium theory.